Next Event November 18-19, 2017 Show & Trial
NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED AFTER NOVEMBER 9, 2017
NO ENTRIES PROCESSED THE DAY OF THE EVENT
SCROLL DOWN FOR DIRECTIONS, ONLINE ENTRY FORM, AND PAYMENT
First Read Release & Liability Waiver
BY PROCEEDING TO THE ELECTRONIC ENTRY FORM BELOW, YOU AGREE TO THE CONTENT OF THE SCROLLING RELEASE & LIABILITY WAIVER ON THE RIGHT.
DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ITS CONTENT
Steps to Enter Event
- Download the informational flyers above
- Read the online waiver and do not proceed if not in agreement
- Fill in the online form; being careful to type all information completely and correctly. Incorrect information may result in disqualification and forfeiture of event entry fee.
- Pay for the event using the online credit card system
- Send COPIES of all supporting documentation as outlined below. IF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE EVENT DATE, YOUR DOG IS DISQUALIFIED AND EVENT FEES FORFEITED. PER USCA, THE DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN THE FILE.
We will be hosting a USCA sanctioned event November 18-19, 2017 at our training field behind the German American Club.
USCA Conformation Show, AD, and Trial
SV Judge/Kormeister Peter Arth (Germany)
2101 SW Pine Island Road (SR78), Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Puppy/Young dog Show $55.00
- Adult dog Show $65.00
- AD/BH $60.00
- IPO $85.00
- FH/OB $75.00
- Breed Survey $135.00
- Non-USCA Member Add'l $25.00 for TRIAL ENTRY ONLY (not the show)